1. Understand the developmental processes of mental model as a naïve scientist (assumptions-> test-> big assumptions-> framing); examples demonstrating the negative and positive power of mental model; with the negative and positive power in mind, how would you use the power of mental model to gain a successful change of your and others’ world.
2. Twelve myths on visionary companies
3. List up a couple examples of time telling companies in Korea. Why do you claim they are clock builders rather than time tellers?
4. Differences between purpose, envisioned future, and value and their examples; several criteria to evaluate good core ideologies and envisioned future.
5. Pragmatic idealism?
6. How would you use the idea “preserve the core and stimulate progress” for deriving transformational change.
7. Differences and communalities between Collins’ theory and blue ocean strategy
8. The principles of ambidextrous organization and bilateral learning.
9. How would you measure the degrees of visionary companies in terms of balanced score card?
10. How would differentiate and combine the dimensions of tempered and radical? Any specific examples?